Sunday, September 7, 2008

Smart It Up

Man i don't what to say about gilrs and guys this days?

Its like they, well their not me I'm on a whole another level. they just have to live with the phone in there hand and run to their phone just to see if someone aimmed them when half of the time its just some one saying the same o same o "wat Ru Doing" ect ect and so 4th one of the things that just kills me are the away girls have from "Im 17 at war" to "lond why would"nt you take my life"

and the guys ooo the guys. As soon and as they hear a song with lil wayne in it they just have to fuck it all up and put the shit in their away. I like that swagger like us as way But i dont like you. If your going to make a away SMART IT UP like me i know ppl may read my away and get mad cuz they don't know what im saying but thats just my way if saying get on my level of deep and then we can talk hats.

No comments: