Sunday, September 7, 2008

HAT SIZE

As Shoe are to Hoe and music is to Jeseei Hats are my happy.

I been on the hat game of the past 38 weeks now and at the end of each week it new hat friday.

One thing that kills me are the hater family and goons.I like all hats and just cuz a hat has a "W","B",or"C" don't make you a blood. If your hats does have an W,B,or C and you are a blood that good for you. On the another hand Im not a blood nor crip.,so have have ppl thinking where im from. I'll get back at you when someone had the balls to ask me. Somethings when i had a good week at work I go way out the fairfex to buy hats at Hall Of Fame where the hats fucking kill. And when i get back to work some of the less cooler ppl ask where I buy my hats from and can i go waiht you next time? The rules are this: you have to buy and dont look , and you can only go wiht someone you know would buy something and past it one to someone who would do the same. i only know 5 ppl still. i been killing what my hat and ppl and try we fuck with my shit and and i have to say is this "rock your hats for what they are and the more you get the more your sick are,rock you hat and the your ride but theres know need of me to know you hat size"

TAKE THAT SHIT OFF WHEN YOU BUY YOUR HAT ITS NASTY

No comments: